Messuaukio 1, 00520 Helsinki, Finland
Messukeskus is located close to the centre of Helsinki, with excellent transport connections
Address of the Messukeskus Car Park for GPS devices: Ratapihantie 17
Address of the Conference Centre for GPS devices: Ratamestarinkatu 13.
Please go to conference entrance: “Kokoustamo”, located next to the Holiday Inn Hotel.
- Trams from the centre of Helsinki: 7A, 7B and 9
- Buses: 506 and 69 to Messukeskus, and buss 551 from Espoo to Pasila railway station
- Trains: all local and long-distance trains (except Allegro trains) stop at Pasila railway station, just a 300-metre walk from Messukeskus.
- Taxi: A taxi rank can be found in front of Messukeskus. Taxis are allowed to drive right up to the entrance.
- Airport: I and P trains run from the airport to the nearby Pasila railway station. The journey takes around 30 minutes, and trains leave every 10 minutes in the daytime. By taxi, you can reach Messukeskus in 15–20 minutes.
Messukeskus Car Park and Conference Car Park
The Messukeskus Car Park is accessible to all and always open. It is located on the same side as the Northern Entrance. The address for GPS devices is Ratapihantie 17.
The car park has 20 disabled parking spaces. Parking is free for people who have a disabled parking permit.
The parking fee is €12, which allows you to park once and stay for 24 hours.
- The parking fee is €12, which allows you to park once and stay for 24 hours.
- Parking fees can be paid for either at automated fee collection machines or inside the centre at ticket sales.
- You can pay in cash or with the most common payment cards.
- You can pay when you arrive.